Do you love creating something new?
Do you want to be inspired and challenged?
If you’re looking to start a career where you are constantly learning and evolving, with lots of opportunity, you’ve found the right fit with BlueFletch. We’re looking for people who are passionate about mobile technology to join our dream team of mobile problem solvers. We know what's important for enterprise mobility. At BlueFletch, our products and services make our clients look like rock stars and elevate their mobile capabilities. From real time data analysis, better resource allocation and more effective partner participation to improved customer service and employee productivity and collaboration, BlueFletch has what it takes to make your projects and your business successful.
We pride ourself on our fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment. The secret to our success lies in our team, delivering mobile solutions that exceed expectations.
Having access to the vibrant city hub underscores our commitment to a healthy work/life balance. We're located right next to the Atlanta Beltline and Historic Old Fourth Ward Park.
BlueFletch was recently selected as one of Atlanta’s Best & Brightest Companies to Work For and Atlanta Business Chronicle's Best Places to Work.
We are currently hiring for these positions:
Here are just a few of the benefits we offer:
- Paid Health, Dental & Vision
- 401k Matching
- New MacBook Pro
- Yearly Mobile Budget
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
- Bi-monthly Lunch and Learns
- Dog-Friendly Office
- 14 ft Professional Shuffleboard Table
- Amazingly Fun Team Outings
- Game Nights
- Casual Dress (suits & ties need not apply)
- Training Reimbursement
- Ability to Work from Home
We are always looking for motivated and talented individuals to join our team.
- Business Analysts – Our BA’s work with our clients to identify requirements, workflows and business value for their mobile application.
- Designers – Our Designers work with our clients and dev teams to build informed modern mobile applications.
- Developers – We look for top notch developers that have the aptitude to become experts in the latest mobile technology. Whether you are looking to build native apps in IOS or Android, or looking to build with the latest mobile web technologies… you will find it here.
- Project Managers – Rapidly navigating complex client environments to get projects delivered is not always easy, but the results of working with a great team to do it can be very rewarding.
BlueFletch is an amazing place to work.
Still don't believe us? Here are just a few things our team has to say about us:
I was amazed when I joined BlueFletch (and continue to be amazed) by the steps the leaders in the company take to explain the business, the rationale for decision making, how I fit into it, and how I can grow. I trust the people I work with, know that I am treated fairly, that I'm valued, and that my voice always counts. Culture counts here and it shows.
The owners and managers understand what motivates the techies and geeks that work here and go out of their way to provide it - a tools and discover budget, challenging yet achievable work, great coworkers to bounce ideas off of, and great compensation - especially healthcare.
I work with an extremely intelligent and diverse group of coworkers who genuinely seem to enjoy working together. The benefits are great, pay is competitive, and the office environment promotes a collaborative team-oriented structure.
The environment is great, you have the freedom to work on completing your task on your managed time.no managers on top micro managing your work. Great management team. Great benefits, a company that puts family first.
I just feel so happy and blessed to work at such a wonderful company that pays me so well and gives great benefits, and treats me like an adult. I have everything that I could ever need, and I enjoy my work so much. I feel excited to go to work every day and work on a great new challenge, and have snacks at the office, there's shuffleboard, and darts, and feel valued by my coworkers, and I get to hug a puppy! I mean, how great is that?! and on top of everything, I can go on vacation whenever I like I can take a sick day whenever I need, and you know what, I never use those perks because I love doing my job so so much.