Security Management for Shared Workforce Devices
BlueFletch Enterprise is built for shared Android environments. BlueFletch allows enterprises to secure workforce devices with custom launchers and single sign-on (SSO) integration, manage shared devices, and collect support / device information.
Login, Authentication and SSO
BlueFletch Enterprise can authenticate users across all apps, integrate with your existing identity provider, and provide end-users with a frictionless login experience.
- Single Sign-on (SSO) for any Application
- Identity Provider Integration
- Passwordless Authentication
- Password Manager for Securely Storing Credentials
- Device Check-in/Check-out
- Intelligent Login Based on Behavior Patterns
4 EASY STEPS TO
Getting Started with BlueFletch
Single Sign-On For Shared Android Devices
User and Device Compliance
Compliance tools for collecting data, reporting, and configuring alerts generated from key insights based on user, device and applications. Check out our complete Enterprise SSO solutions here!
- Support Agent App with Device-specific Data
- Support Agent SDK for Reporting Custom Data Attributes
- Custom Dashboard to Monitor Devices, Apps, and Users
- Configurable Smart Alerts
Device Lockdown and Recovery
BlueFletch Enterprise provides advanced device and user-level security features to lockdown devices, reduce device loss, and manage Android Enterprise devices from enrollment to retirement.
- Customizable Enterprise Android Launcher
- Device Finder Tool
- Enterprise EMM and Installer
- Playbook MDM for Deploying Actions to Devices
- Device Wipe
- Low Battery Alarm
- Device Remote Control for Real-Time Troubleshooting
- Custom Secure Notifications Tray
- Secure Browser with Configurable Settings
BlueFletch Enterprise currently support Android 5.0 + on devices from Zebra, Honeywell, Datalogic, Spectralink, Samsung, Newland, Motorola, and Nokia. Be sure to check out our device review series, where our team provides an in-depth analysis of rugged Android devices from a variety of OEM’s.
Blog post highlighting the core areas you need to address in order to protect your devices from security vulnerabilities and data breaches.
One-minute video highlighting how the BlueFletch Launcher makes the login experience hassle-free for end-users.