Security Management for Shared Workforce Devices
Login and Authentication
Authenticate users across all apps, integrate with your existing identity provider, and provide end-users with a frictionless login experience.
- Single Sign-on for any Application
- Identity Provider Integration
- Passwordless Authentication
- Password Manager for Securely Storing Credentials
- Device Check-in/Check-out
- Intelligent Login Based on Behavior Patterns
User and Device Compliance
Compliance tools for collecting data, reporting, and configuring alerts generated from key insights based on user, device and applications.
- Support Agent App with Device-specific Data
- Support Agent SDK for Reporting Custom Data Attributes
- Custom Dashboard to Monitor Devices, Apps, and Users
- Configurable Smart Alerts
Device Lockdown and Recovery
Advanced device and user-level security features to lockdown devices, reduce device loss, and manage Android Enterprise devices from enrollment to retirement.
- Customizable Enterprise Android Launcher
- Device Finder Tool
- Enterprise EMM and Installer
- Playbook MDM for Deploying Actions to Devices
- Device Wipe
- Low Battery Alarm
- Device Remote Control for Real-Time Troubleshooting
- Custom Secure Notifications Tray
- Secure Browser with Configurable Settings
BlueFletch Enterprise currently support Android 5.0 + on devices from Zebra, Honeywell, Datalogic, Spectralink, Samsung, Newland, Motorola, and Nokia. Be sure to check out our device review series, where our team provides an in-depth analysis of rugged Android devices from a variety of OEM’s.
Blog post highlighting the core areas you need to address in order to protect your devices from security vulnerabilities and data breaches.
One-minute video highlighting how the BlueFletch Launcher makes the login experience hassle-free for end-users.