Security Tools for Shared Rugged Android Devices
BlueFletch EMS is an all-in-one software toolset designed to provide advanced enterprise-grade security for employee Android devices.
Login and Authentication
- Single Sign-on for any Application
- Identity Provider Integration
- Passwordless Authentication
- Password Manager for Securely Storing Credentials
- Device Check-in/Check-out
- Intelligent Login Based on Behavior Patterns
User and Device Compliance
- Support Agent App with Device-specific Data
- Support Agent SDK for Reporting Custom Data Attributes
- Custom Dashboard to Monitor Devices, Apps, and Users
- Configurable Smart Alerts
Device Lockdown and Recovery
- Customizable Enterprise Android Launcher
- Device Finder Tool
- Enterprise EMM and Installer
- Playbook MDM for Deploying Actions to Devices
- Device Wipe
- Low Battery Alarm
- Device Remote Control for Real-Time Troubleshooting
- Custom Secure Notifications Tray
- Secure Browser with Configurable Settings
BlueFletch EMS software tools currently support Android 5.0-10 on devices from Zebra, Honeywell, Datalogic, Spectralink, Samsung, Newland, Motorola, and Nokia. We are currently testing and validating Android 11 as devices are released in 2021. Be sure to check out our device review series, where our team provides an in-depth analysis of rugged Android devices from a variety of OEM’s.
Blog post highlighting the core areas you need to address in order to protect your devices from security vulnerabilities and data breaches.
One-minute video highlighting how the BlueFletch Launcher makes the login experience hassle-free for end-users.