The following includes Enterprise Mobile Security (EMS) product updates, new feature announcements, enhancements, and bug fixes the BlueFletch team rolled out January-March of 2021. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zebra Workforce Connect and Push-to-Talk Pro Integration: BlueFletch Enterprise Launcher is now integrated with Zebra Workforce Connect PTT Pro and Profile Manager. When a user logs into BlueFletch Launcher with single sign-on, they will quickly be signed into Workforce Connect PTT Pro for a seamless login experience.
- New Language Support (German): BlueFletch Launcher now supports German.
- NFC Primary Login: Enterprise Launcher now allows users to log in by leveraging Near Field Communication (NFC) badge tap as a primary authentication mechanism.
ENHANCEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- Pin Code Unlock: User experience has been revamped for Pin code secondary authentication. The Pin screen now shows the name/ID of the active session user and limits the number of codes that can be entered based on configuration.
- Portal Security Updates: Resetting passwords on the EMS portal can now be completed by a user without having to contact an admin. Also, additional measures have been added to prevent Brute Force attacks on login.
- Portal Enhancements: Support Agent default cards have been streamlined to reduce loading time and surface the most used data points based on user interviews.