Custom Mobile Device Management
Get Your Free 30 Day Demo
Get Started in as few as
4 Steps & 4 Business Days
Login, Authentication and SSO
BlueFletch Enterprise can authenticate users across all apps, integrate with your existing identity provider, and provide end-users with a frictionless login experience.
- Single Sign-on (SSO) for any Application
- Identity Provider Integration
- Passwordless Authentication
- Password Manager for Securely Storing Credentials
- Device Check-in/Check-out
- Intelligent Login Based on Behavior Patterns
User and Device Compliance
Compliance tools for collecting data, reporting, and configuring alerts generated from key insights based on user, device and applications.
- Support Agent App with Device-specific Data
- Support Agent SDK for Reporting Custom Data Attributes
- Custom Dashboard to Monitor Devices, Apps, and Users
- Configurable Smart Alerts
Device Lockdown and Recovery
BlueFletch Enterprise provides advanced device and user-level security features to lockdown devices, reduce device loss, and manage Android Enterprise devices from enrollment to retirement.
- Customizable Enterprise Android Launcher
- Device Finder Tool
- Enterprise EMM and Installer
- Playbook MDM for Deploying Actions to Devices
- Device Wipe
- Low Battery Alarm
- Device Remote Control for Real-Time Troubleshooting
- Custom Secure Notifications Tray
- Secure Browser with Configurable Settings
A Walkthrough of Our Product
BlueFletch Enterprise currently support Android 5.0 + on devices from Zebra, Honeywell, Datalogic, Spectralink, Samsung, Newland, Motorola, and Nokia. Be sure to check out our device review series, where our team provides an in-depth analysis of rugged Android devices from a variety of OEM’s.
What Customers Say About BlueFletch
BlueFletch Support Agent FAQ
Most of our customers utilized BlueFletch Enterprise on top of their existing MDM (SOTI, WSO, Intune) to add shared user login, advanced security, and user experience features.
BlueFletch is licensed annually per device starting around $53/USD before volume discounts.
BlueFletch can support device login and security without leveraging a cloud connection, by directly connecting to a client’s existing IDP.
BlueFletch launcher can be localized for any language, it is currently used for over 15 languages. Localization for a new language typically takes 1-2 days.