We’re looking for a full-time project manager to help us deliver high-quality business solutions for great customers.
What we’re looking for:
An experienced individual who is motivated to facilitate client and BlueFletch teams to provide mobile business solutions. Project Managers work with other BlueFletch team members to further determine the aspects of an engagement. This process involves understanding what the client is asking for and translating it into a realistic deliverable.
The Project Manager should help determine what the target audiences are for the project and how the project serves their needs. The target audience segments may have different needs to address, and the Project Manager should filter out superfluous desires and/or messages from the client and focus on the actual challenges being addressed. Once determined, the Project Manager sets project goals for the high-level aspects of the deliverable.
These are skills that would make you more desirable for the position. We will definitely consider candidates who don’t have this skill set, but they should have the desire to learn these skills in a rapid paced environment:
- 3-5 years experience working with projects and client management (enterprise-level clients a plus)
- Project cost forecasting
- Process management
- Requirements gathering
- Experience with mobile and digital platforms
- High-level understanding of impact of technical requirements of a project
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Exceptional strategic aptitude and attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- A great attitude and a team player
- Education: BA/BS degree
What to Expect: The successful candidate can look forward to working in a dynamic growing environment with an opportunity to make a large impact at various levels of mobile development with enterprise companies. You will work closely with our experienced architects, developers and designers to ensure that you are able to contribute to successful projects.
Why you would want to work here:
- Team: You will have the opportunity to work with some great people in a dynamic growing environment. You will make a large impact on mobile projects at very visible clients.
- Location: We are located in Midtown Atlanta in a casual bike-friendly office near Ponce City Market and the Beltline. Since we don’t typically travel to client sites outside of Atlanta (except for Design Sessions and Delivery), we make a great home for consultants who are tired of traveling every week.
- Benefits: We compensate better than big consulting companies (pay, 401k, healthcare, non-profit matching), let you choose your own hardware, give an annual mobile hardware budget for buying new mobile equipment every year and empower you to attend training that you’re interested in.
Our Interview Process:
- Send your resume and a cover letter
- We’ll have a quick phone call
- Interview over lunch, coffee, or beer (worst case, you get a free meal out of us!)
- A homework assignment (10 to 15 hours) where you demonstrate your ability (we will give you ample support for the assignment)
- A final review session where you show off your homework assignment and demonstrate what you learned
- You join us to work on cool projects!
If you feel BlueFletch is right for you, please submit your resume and cover letter and complete the form below.