Full-Time In-house Counsel
Location: BlueFletch Atlanta (Midtown) Office
Established in 2008, BlueFletch is a dynamic and rapidly growing technology company at the forefront of innovation in the Enterprise Android SSO and Security space. Our mission is to improve the experience for our clients’ frontline workers who use shared Android devices, while keeping their information secure.
We are seeking a skilled and self-motivated attorney to join our legal team and support our commitment to excellence and growth.
BlueFletch is seeking an experienced attorney to provide legal guidance and support to our fast-paced technology company. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in commercial transactions, advising business clients on strategic deals a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, and a passion for working in a dynamic and innovative environment. This position reports directly to the CEO and COO of BlueFletch.
- Legal Advisory: Provide legal counsel and guidance to various departments within the organization, including but not limited to, sales, marketing, product development, and customer success.
- Contract Creation, Review and Lifecycle Management: Draft, review, update, maintain, negotiate, and manage the lifecycle of a wide range of commercial contracts, including vendor agreements, NDAs, Statements of Work, End User License Agreements, customer contracts, and partnership agreements.
- Negotiations: Lead counsel supporting negotiations with customers on contracts, renewals, and procurement processes.
- Compliance: Ensure the company operates within applicable laws and regulations, including intellectual property, data privacy, and industry-specific regulations.
- Risk Management: Identify and mitigate legal risks associated with business operations and transactions.
- Corporate Governance: Assist in corporate governance matters, including maintaining corporate records, SOC2 Compliance, Security compliance, and advising on corporate matters.
- Outside Counsel Management: Manage and oversee external counsel in specialized matters if necessary.
- Policy and Process Development: Collaborate with other departments to develop and maintain internal policies and procedures that comply with legal requirements.
- Training: Conduct legal training sessions for employees to increase legal awareness and compliance.
- A collaborative mindset and approach
- The ability to articulate complex legal concepts in a simplified way for other stakeholders.
- Subject matter expertise in efficient and scalable contract management principles
- Self-starters with the ability to work independently, demonstrating sound legal and business judgment
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Subject matter expertise in contract management principles and techniques
- The ability to collaborate confidently with internal and external customers at all organizational levels
- Strategic thinking and analysis of details to achieve desired business outcomes while mitigating legal exposure
- The ability Identify and implement process improvements
- Ability to deploy and gain acceptance of new approaches and objectives
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school
- An active member, in good standing, of the State Bar of Georgia.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience practicing commercial law, preferably with in-house experience.
- Strong understanding of technology and the ability to adapt to the fast-paced tech industry.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in mobile devices, hardware resellers, and software distribution.
- Familiarity with Data Privacy regulations such as GDPR, and CCPA.
- Experience with security frameworks such as SOC2, ISO 27001, NIST, and FedRAMP
- Previous experience in a technology or small company environment.
Why Join BlueFletch:
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and innovative projects.
- Collaborative and inclusive work culture.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
- Pet friendly office
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Work from home
- Annual mobile device budget
If you are a motivated and experienced attorney with a passion for technology, business, and law, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to the opportunity to hear from you and learn more about your interest in working at BlueFletch.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, a cover letter detailing their relevant experience and interest in the position, and any other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
BlueFletch is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.