We’re looking for a full-time mobile developer to help us deliver high-quality business solutions for great customers.
What we’re looking for:
A talented individual with development experience who is motivated to learn new technologies and build mobile business solutions. This is a great opportunity for a passionate developer to learn and grow in the field of mobile development. It’s not required that you have mobile development experience on day one, but by day 100- you will have a great mobile development experience.
Technical Skills Desired:
These are technical skills that would make you more desirable for the position. We will definitely consider candidates who don’t have this skill set, but they should have the desire to learn these skills in a rapid paced environment:
- Experience iOS (Objective C), C#, or Android Java.
- Experience with mobile platforms: XCode, MonoTouch, MonoDroid, Titanium, PhoneGap, Sencha
- 1-3 years fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and problem-solving.
- Experience building applications that communicate via RESTful services.
- Experience optimizing for performance and memory.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- A great attitude and a team player
- Self-motivated you should expect to win.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Education: BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience
What to Expect:
The successful candidate can look forward to working in a dynamic growing environment with an opportunity to make a large impact at various levels of mobile development with enterprise companies. We’re not building 99 cent apps for the app store; our projects are 80% building mobile solutions for larger enterprises and 20% building mobile projects for fast-paced startups. You will work closely with our experienced architects, developers and project managers to ensure that you are able to contribute to successful projects.
Why you would want to work here:
- Team – You will have the opportunity to work with some great people in a dynamic growing environment. You will make a large impact on mobile projects at very visible clients.
- Location – We are located in Midtown Atlanta in a casual bike-friendly office near Ponce City Market and the Beltline. Since we don’t typically travel to client sites outside of Atlanta (except for Design Sessions and Delivery), we make a great home for consultants who are tired of traveling every week.
- Benefits – We compensate better than big consulting companies (pay, 401k, healthcare, non-profit matching), let you choose your own hardware, give an annual mobile hardware budget for buying new mobile equipment every year and empower you to attend training that you’re interested in.
Our Interview Process:
- Send your resume and a cover letter
- Well have a quick phone call
- Interview over lunch, coffee, or beer (worst case, you get a free meal out of us!)
- A homework assignment (16-32 hours) where you demonstrate your ability to learn something new around mobile technology (we will give you ample support for the assignment)
- A final review session where you show off your homework assignment and demonstrate what you learned.
- You join us to work on cool projects!
If you feel BlueFletch is right for you, please submit your resume and cover letter and complete the form below.