Atlanta, GA – June 19, 2017 The TAG Human Resources and Diversity society and TAG’s publication, Hub Magazine, today announced the GameChangers that will be recognized at the 7th Annual TAG Diversity Awards.
The event is made possible by Platinum Sponsor, Google and Silver Sponsors, Manhattan Associates, SunTrust, and Turner and will be held Tuesday, June 27th at the Morehouse School of Medicine NCPC Auditorium.
This year, The TAG Diversity Awards will recognize a select group of industry GameChangers along with the recipient of the prestigious Diversity Leadership Award. The work and achievements of these outstanding individuals are helping to advance diversity and inclusion in Georgia’s technology community.
The 2017 GameChangers hail from large and small companies, startups and organizations across a variety of sectors:
- Joey Womack, Founder/CEO- Amplify4Good/Goodie Nation
- Kathryn Finney, CEO/Managing Director/Founder- digital undivided
- Amy Corn, SVP Mkting & Corporate Communications- Global Payments Inc.
- Richard Makerson, CEO and Managing Partner- BlueFletch
- Wei-Chun Tai, Partner- Mosley Ventures
- Jackie Parker, VP- Arketi Group
- Claudia Howard, Global Brand Mgr- The Weather Company, an IBM Business
- Jacqui Chew, Founder/CEO- iFusion
- M.Cole Jones, Principal, RIISE Ventures
- Quincy Johnson, VP, Strategic Products-Turner
- Liberty White, Executive Director- ATL WebFest/Chozen Media
- Nigel Andre, CFA, SVP Finance- First Data Corporation
- Yaton Bowens, SVP, Technology, CTO- InfoTycoon
- Georgina Nelson, Founder and CEO- TruRating
- Ken Stewart, Senior Director of HR- Qmatic
- Dominic Mack, MD, MBA, Director- National Center for Primary Care of Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM)
- Chrissa McFarlane, Founder + CEO- Patientory
- Carlos Batista, SVP, Secure Design & Engineering- SunTrust
- Vijay A. Balasubramaniyan, CEO and Founder- Pindrop Security
- Abby Zumstein, Senior RFP Security Specialist- VMware AirWatch
- Mary Frances Jones, Head of Product + Design- Roadie
- Sanjeev Siotia, SVP and CTO- Manhattan Associates
- Debra Lam, Managing Director- Smart Cities and Inclusive Innovation, Georgia Tech
- Dana Barrett, Host/Producer- Biz 1190-WAFS-AM
- Tim Thomas, QC/Station Operations Mgr- 11Alive-WXIA-TV
- Tasnim Shamma, Reporter- WABE 90.1 FM
In addition to these winners, TAG will also reveal the recipient of this year’s Diversity Leadership Awards. All winners will be featured in the 2017 Diversity in Technology edition of TAG’s publication, Hub Magazine.
Diversity and inclusion in the workplace consists of embracing all employees – regardless of race, faith, religion, gender, gender identity, military status, sexual orientation, age, disability or culture – to achieve positive outcomes at work and in the community.
The 7th TAG Diversity Awards honors the Game Changers whose achievements are changing the face of innovation in Georgia
For more information about the TAG Diversity Awards and to register for the event, visit here.
About TAG Human Resources and Diversity Society
TAG Human Resources and Diversity has the mission to assist professionals within technology and tech-driven companies with the development and management of their human resources and diversity initiatives, and to increase awareness regarding the positive impact on business goals when diversity is leveraged within organizations. All companies are different, with workplaces experiencing wide varieties and varying degrees of cultural, ethnic, generational, gender and lifestyle influences. The TAG HR and Diversity society is focused on cultivating and celebrating the positive interaction that takes place with HR and Diversity.