I am not big on New Year’s resolutions, mainly because if you need to change something, don’t wait till the new year, just make the change. While I was driving home from vacation, stuck in traffic, I started wondering what the development teams I work with can do differently in the coming year. Thinking about what we should focus our energies on, I came up with some “resolutions” for the new year. As with any resolution or goal, not all are needed to be completed or followed, but as a developer, if you can accomplish any of these, you will improve your development skills and also help teach the developers that follow you.
Sign up for our newsletter!
- BlueFletch Named as a Top 40 Innovative Technology Company January 23, 2019
- BlueFletch to Introduce Enhanced Enterprise Launcher with Facial Recognition at NRF’s Big Show January 9, 2019
- New Year’s Resolutions for Developers December 28, 2018
- How to Tell When You’ve Been Given a Good Project Estimate December 3, 2018
- BlueFletch and The Home Depot deliver key insights on rugged vs. consumer-grade devices at Zebra Partner Summit November 12, 2018