Human beings are creatures of habit. There is no denying that we developers fall victim to those habits. It wouldn’t be so bad if the majority of developers had good or healthy habits, however, this is generally not the case. There is the compulsion to grab that can of soda, a handful of M&M’s, or light up that cigarette outside. For the most part, these habits are committed to muscle memory, which is why most of us don’t notice the act itself. To become a healthier individual you have to understand how habits work and in doing so, you will see how to change them.
Sign up for our newsletter!
- BlueFletch and Zebra Technologies: Integrating Launcher with Push To Talk June 26, 2019
- The Value of Mobile Enterprise Communication Tools June 25, 2019
- Why Rugged Android over iOS June 25, 2019
- Challenges to Consider with Enterprise Android OS Upgrades May 28, 2019
- Richard Makerson Selected to Join Leadership Atlanta Class of 2020 May 3, 2019